on 4 February 2013
Well, for starters I've got to admit that for one reason or another, I happen to like conspiracy theories. As it goes then, I've been really curious about this book, because I had hopes, that author of Voodoo Histories will have enough skill, balls and knowledge to put some of better known CTs to test. Truth be said, there is some skill in this book, hence two stars, but the rest is...well poor. There is nothing here that You would not read in any other CT bashing book or article, worse, author seems to be one of them fellas that stroke Your hair telling You : "Everything is ok", while the world turns more and more crazy. Typical believer of everything official and government approved. To put my rant into context: Not that I believe in every single CT out there, but even less do I believe in honest governments and independent press.
My opinion is, that by writing this lil'book here, author did disservice not only to himself, but to CT bashing as well. Because, if this is the best what he and his likes got, I would rather read David Icke...
5 people found this helpful