1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Better than expected - does the job,
This review is from: Philips QG3362/23 SERIES 5000 - 8 in 1 Waterproof Mens Grooming Kit - Beard, Stubble and Body Trimmer, Hair Clipper (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
- Four heads are better than one. The foil head does particularly well in tidying up round the edges, and having two different trim heads allows finer adjustment.
- It's lighter than expected, so less to carry if you're travelling
- Adjusting the trim length is fiddly - the comb head that fits over the trimmer clicks into place, and you adjust the trim length by clicking up and down a scale. The scale is tiny, and if you want a particular length, it can be fiddly to get it - and you need good lighting and eyes to see the numbers!
- You have to reset the trim length every time you change trim heads, because you have to take the comb off to change the heads.
- It comes with a three-pin plug, not a two pin shaver plug. So if you are travelling, you will need an adapter if you want to use more than a couple of times.
- It comes in a hard plastic tray: it's not very well designed, and I can't imagine using it to store the kit. The bad is more useful, but not particularly well made.
- It does a really good job, more so than other units I have used. So in all, a good bit of kit.
Would be four-and-a-half stars if allowed, hence four.