on 20 February 2014
Different people will like different albums of the avetts. It's a very subjective thing.. For me, this album is their best. I have also bought Mignonette and I and love and you. Why they are not better known and appreciated defeats me. It seems anyone can sell a bad album nowadays as long as they behave badly enough and make up for their lack of talent by posturing and appealing to a vast enough bunch of losers! However, if you have real talent and can make beautiful music but cannot behave like a moron then nobody will notice you. Sad, isn't it! It is not often that I find myself listening to songs that can make me cry, but the Avetts accomplish this for me quite easily. Superb lyrics, great instrumentation, exquisite melodies, everything is here. I'll just have to make sure the tears don't blind me as I drive along, listening to them on the car cd player.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details