on 22 February 2013
I have had this s4500 for one day and am really impressed so far. I liked the reveiws i read and ordered one. I had to get it from Amazon France as AM UK don't send abroad, but no problem, as although it was more costly, there was no postage. The results so far are excellent. I am really impressed with the 30x zoo m. No loss of definition at all at full chat!
I will update when I have had more playing. The high battery usage is easily cured with Duracel 2000mah staycharged batteries.
I am still impressed. Not done any serious work but am snapping away to find out what it will do. And it does a lot. I think that atmy age I will never use all the features, but I can have fun! I fitted Duracell stay charged batteries, straight from the pack, and they are still going.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.