on 18 July 2010
I have owned Sennheiser PX100, CX300, Ultimate Ears Super Fi Pro, Denons IEMs 700something, Grados SR60. Now I own a pair of these and I am extremely happy. Unheard clarity and separation. It is so easy to follow the individual instruments, the heights sound just great. There is enough bass for me, even without equalizer tweaking. I listen to rock, metal, ska and classical music. Even the radio moderator's voices sound better with these...

The only problem is that moving the wires results in noise (microphonics), badly...the shirt clip helps a bit but is a bit annoying and does not solve the problem 100%. I guess that is the price you pay for such excellent sound isolation. I cannot hear when someone talks to me, and I do not blast my ear drums with ridiculous volume. They just have the best isolation I ever came across.

Because of the microphonics I deduct one star...but these are truly great, great headphones. Side note, they are very very light, which is nice too.

I am using the foam tips, the triple flange silicon one sound a bit better, but I have to insert them very deep and it starts to hurt after a while (I have got very large ear canals, so they go in very deep). The glider tips would be great, but they are bit too small for me. I ordered some Comply Tx100 foam tips to improve comfort, the Etymotic foam is quite rough and gets itchy.

Do yourself a favour and get a pair...you will not regret it.
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.