on 25 June 2010
I lived in different countries in Asia for over six years and when I decided to make the move back to a Western country, went into huge withdrawals for all of my favourite dishes. This book to me has been an absolute lifesaver and has seen me through some tough times! As with all my cookbooks, recipes I like get a wee sticker beside them, and this book is riddled. I love it!!

The book is very well laid out, with clear, easy to follow recipes sectioned into their country cuisine. Especially impressive is the Korean section, the dishes from which taste exactly like the real thing. While overall there have been a few duds, the majority of the recipes I have tried have been amazing and so close to what I remember.

The only problem some people might find is that, being quite authentic dishes, there are a lot of ingredients that people might not be familiar with, and that, depending on where you live, might be hard to get hold of. The ingredients lists are also in particularly small print, which for me makes for a bit of squinting mid recipe when I'm buzzing around the kitchen!
0Comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?