on 8 August 2012
I purchased these shoes after years of wearing 'normal' trainers and haven't looked back!
Although I had never worn more bare feet style shoes before I found them to be very supportive and a snug fit.
I had expected to feel every stone and rock on the ground but they actually aren't that bad, however I do find myself looking down a bit more than before!
Used them for a 3 mile race on concrete and they were great - my only tip would be that if you are between sizes, go for the size up as once your feet are hot they are a very tight fit!!
0Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?