on 30 January 2012
...he loves it!

Pros:

1. Pretty awesome for the price.

2. Decent BIOS.

3. Modern day S-ATA and PCI-E support.

4. Easily use your old IDE devices (optical drives and hard drives, for example) with the supplied IDE slots.

5. Supports some pretty decent processors! (I'm told it supports an earlier model of a quad-core CPU - Core 2 Duo x4 or something? I'm not sure) My brother instantly put on this motherboard, a Core 2 Duo CPU and has had no problems.

6. Supports Windows XP, if you're one of the many who refuse to use the newer operating systems!

Cons:

1. DDR2, as apposed to DDR3, but this was in-fact a necessity, as my bro' had a 2GB DDR2 DIMM already. (since this is a product review, I'm excluding this) As far as reliability of the seller: it all seems good to me! I've had no complaints from my bro'.

To quote my brother: "Installed easily, packaged nicely, and upgradable. No problems."
10 people found this helpful