on 29 June 2013
Having purchased this, I had no problems with the Blu Ray playing and it was great, but I just tried to play the DVD to find out that the one included in the pack is in fact region 1 coded and not region free as stated in the adverts for this product, also the digital copy has expired before anyone who buys it now will have chance to download it.
If all your interested in is the Blu Ray copy then you will have no problem, but it is misleading advertising to state that this is the and I will quote from the advert " The Region Free USA version".
It should be reworded to state that only the Blu Ray is region free and that in fact the DVD and the digital copy will not work in the UK or Region 2 areas at all!!!
Luckily for myself I only paid a reduce price for this including the postage, and I am very happy to own the blu ray version. A little annoyed that I cannot now enjoy the film on the go either on my laptop or any of my portable players or digitally either.

Very Misleading advert!!!
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?