on 8 July 2014
Paid extra for 3G that is effectively useless. I was hoping to be able to access my mail whilst in a different country. I previously owned a Kindle Keyboard that I was perfectly happy with and unfortunately broke. But I could still access mail and internet in a basic fashion - which is why I paid extra for 3G.

On the Kindle Paperwhite, 3G is effectively useless. I feel ripped off and lied to because a feature from the previous Kindle has now been dropped and I would rather have a working version of the previous Kindle than have paid extra for a crippled feature I will never use.
11 Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?