on 8 July 2013
I decided to buy this book after searching through Amazon for marketing advice for small e-commerce stores. One of the major factors in my decision was the quality of the existing Amazon reviews, so I thought I would add to them.
The 1st positive is the price - £4.51 for the Kindle version - a no-brainer really.
Having bought the Kindle version, I used the 'notes' feature to create ideas for my own site from examples given in the book. This turned out to be invaluable as on finishing the book I had 32 specific actions I could carry out ranging from alterations to my existing content to numerous ideas sparked for content creation and marketing strategies.
One of the most important pieces of information in this book is the message that it takes a lot of time and effort to raise your profile but this is certainly achievable if you channel your effort in the correct areas indicated.
This was an essential read for me and the most useful book to date I have read on this subject.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?