on 9 January 2008
This game is incredibly addictive and i just can't stop playing as i want to get better. I'm new to guitar hero and this is my first gh game. I admit to being among the gamers claiming it to be pointless, preffering to invest my time into learning how to play a real guitar, but i was offered the chance to play, and not being one to deny I took it. Just like my friends, i'd been proved wrong, this game is amazing, and later that week we all rushed out to buy it.

I've played the game on all 3 formats and it differs slightly. I would say its peraps best on 360, although I own the ps3 version which is also very good, the only thing letting me down is the lack of a friends list online (which is possible to get around and play ur m8s, but would be tonnes easier with.) The wii does have one, but this game lacks in that you don't seem to be able to get new downloadable songs and content for it, which for me is a must, lengthening the life span of the game and in my opinion making it better value for money. The wii and ps2 versions of this game do seem to be a tad cheaper though.

I've noticed other comments complaining about broken guitars. Me and my friends hav so not had any problems, dspite hours of play. Although my whammy bar is a tad sensitive, but it doesn't bother me and I can live with it.

This game is deffinatley worth the money and has given me and still continues to give me many hours of enjoyment...
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink