on 23 July 2012
I bought three of these. Took me quite a while to make up my mind because I saw mixed reviews from owners but great reviews from all the professional publications.

...in short, great bang for buck!

One of my great fears when buying monitors is always dead or stuck pixels. After a prolonged run in period I can happily report that there was not a single one on any of the three screens.

The screens are bright and out of the box I had to make no adjustments to make the screens match each other. (I run a three screen set-up on one PC)

I can echo some other reviews that the stands are horrible. I did not install any of them as I am using a three screen mount but you can feel that it is cheap thin plastic.

The panels however are top notch, there are a few pre-sets for text, gaming, movies, etc ... I found that for me standard is perfect as a "never touch" setting but I'm sure there will be folks that need brighter settings.

Finally, there has been reports of some screen bleed, I have not noticed anything while using the screens but I have also not specifically tested a dark background in a dark room... so at best I can say that if it was not mentioned in a nother review I would not even have thought about it.

For £131 ... you can't get a better IPS panel.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?