on 26 November 2003
I have only recenly discovered Janet Evanovich, and her bounty hunter Stephanie Plum, but wish I found her earlier. I got Hot Six from the library, and had read it in 24 hours, unfortunatley I had not done any washing / cleaning and had lived on junk food. I am sure Stephanie would approve however that the dog went out!!!!
Morelli, Ranger, Bob and Rex - The three men in her life, and Gramdma Mazur, Lulu and Connie - the women all add up to great stories, laughs and with a few FTA's thrown in!!!
Basically what I am trying to say is that I dare you to pick it up, because putting it down is not an option!!!
What's this?