on July 19, 2010
I stumbled across this album by chance when I was looking for something else and I have to say that out of all tracks there is not one that I will skip.

He has an amazing voice and as someone who doesn't watch American Idol and the like I am glad that he has had the chance to release this album as his voice is fantastic and suits all the songs perfectly. I enjoy the country rock sound which is really catchy.

The ballads show of his talents just as much as the rockier tracks do.

I hope theres another album from his as he deserves to be heard by everyone.
What's this?