on 5 March 2013
I own the tape, the LP and the CD; needless to say that I like this music.
Being a fan of SACD multi channel format, I can only be dissapointed in the quality of the sound. This is not a multi channel remix as you can expect from a group of this magnitude; and as it is delivered by for instance Pink Floyd. It is so bad, I can hardly listen to it (both on NAD Master series equipment as on Yamaha RXZ9 amp)
The previous genesis SACD I bought was of the same terrible quality which I thought ot be a one time issue. Hence I am done buying Genesis stuff. Save yourselves the time and money!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink