on 6 January 2007
All I ever knew about Gary Barlow, was that he was the lead singer and songwriter in Take That, and that apparently he and Robbie Williams never got on. However, after reading this book I feel like I know everything about his life.

Gary has written this book so brilliantly and so honestly. He admits his mistakes and is honest about the people he works with. I couldn't put this book down and read it in less thank 2 weeks.

Gary leads us through his life and describes every event so well. When you read about how his life was after Take That split up, and how Robbie and the press tried so well to break him, it brings a tear to your eye.

There are also some halarious moments, where I had to put the book down and grab a tissue to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes. This has got to be the best book I have ever read and I enjoyed reading it so much.

Gary also ends the book superbly with the last chapter, which is a real shock, quite unbelievable. He describes this last event so fantastically and once again, it brings a tear to your eye.

I recommend this book to anyone who loves Gary Barlow, or just Take That.

Gary Barlow is a genius!!
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details