on 6 January 2011
I appear to be in the very small minority for which Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom is their favourite Indiana Jones film! I love this movie, I think it has all the things that made Raiders of The Lost Ark but cranked up yo eleven! It's funny, action packed and entertaining from start to finish!

I suppose my view is slightly clouded though as one of my earliest memories is watching this film with my cousin and being blown away! For weeks I walked around dressed as Harrison Ford. So for that reason it will always be special to me for personal reasons. However I do think this is the best Indie film! Please watch this film, in my opinion, humble though it is, this is one of the best pieces of cinema since the cosmos was created!
7 people found this helpful