on 17 March 2011
I was 15 when this movie came out. The songs psychokiller, burning down the house, were great hits in my opninion. But when you are 15 you do not have the resources to buy all the things you want. But as I got older, it gets easier. So now I am catching up, I buy stuff I always wanted to have.
So when I watched this movie, it exceded my expectations... This is what I wanted it to be. I still think David Byrne personificates the Talking Heads, he is the group. The extra's on are also worth watching. Especially the interview they gave in 2000 to celebrate the 15th birthday of the DVD.
4 people found this helpful