The instructions are just diagrams rather than step-by-step, but they are sufficient. It says that it will take 5 hours to construct, I am half way through and can confirm that most of the time spent so far has been trying to decipher what exactly the diagrams mean, and what size fasteners it means. Also, there are millions of washers supplied but no use for them according to the diagrams. (I figured that when it shows "one F4 bolt" it actually means "and 2 washers, and a nut". Quite important that nut on the end of a bolt really!).
One highlight of the instructions is the advice not to assemble it whilst "tired or under the influence of drugs or alcohol". Priceless, and I have to agree that after an hour or so I decided to have a beer to ease the process along and quickly found it impossible and gave up for the day! Heed the small print!
The parts are beautifully labelled - absolutely top marks there.
One major gripe though is the order it has you assembling means that you have two unsupported sides to deal with. This is a nightmare for one person and caused much swearing! It would have made a lot more sense to have the four sides braced together (even if only temporarily).
So far I have had one part (part 14) that had holes (slots actually) drilled in the wrong places so does not fit as intended. I have had to bodge around that.
There is mention in the instructions of silicone sealant being needed but I have not yet found any reference to where!
I can see that I will have to find a way of securing the whole thing to the ground/fence etc as I imagine that a strong wind will do it serious damage. (To give you an idea: fully constructed I imagine that will be able to easily lift the whole thing over my head).
I don't want to sound negative - I think it is good for the price, and I am sure that it will do the job perfectly. Not sure how many winters it will survive though.
Very, very fed up with trying to construct this thing now, it has become my nemesis! Having got one side completed (several hours work) I started on the next, came to join them together with the roof struts and nothing matches up at all (I am building it on a level base). Leaving it for the night I then found that the first side had fallen to pieces by the next morning. Very, very angry at this stupid flimsy thing now.
The only way I can see of getting this together is to figure out some other (more robust)way of fastening it all together. Not happy....