on 30 January 2012
I like to wear shrugs when I wear strappy dresses as I dislike my arms and always struggle to find them in shops. So buying them here was a great bonus! I especially love this shrug as the 3/4 sleeves look very classy and the fact that they are not clingy also helps. It's very pretty material and it feels like it won't wear easily like some lacey products. I'm a size 18 and I would say that I could have chosen the smaller size than the 18/20 as it is a little large, but it doesn't really matter with the less fitted style of the shrug.
Overall, perfect :)
11 Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.