on 8 August 2001
I say "Don't Read This Book" because I'd really like to keep it as my own "secret weapon". It's very selfish and I won't be blabbing about it to my friends. But...
... if you want to watch your scores go down, *buy* this book. Right Now.
Applying Bob Rotella's psychology to your putting will help your entire game. I find that I don't worry about my drive or my approach shots anymore - they take care of themselves. I now actually look forward to getting to the green. I just can't wait to go putting!! I've played a few rounds lately where my partners have stared open mouthed as I drain putt after putt....
It's a good feeling to stand over every putt and think "This is going in" before you've even hit the ball.
Bob Rotella, if you read this, *YOU* are the man. Respect.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.