on 9 November 2010
Although I have yet to make use of every facility that this program offers, I am amazed at its capability. It has, most certainly, improved my productivity and helped to reduce the overhead costs of my small business. I need to spend more time to fine tune recognition of some of my words but the program makes very few mistakes, and most of these are quite logical, for example 'to', 'too', '2', 'two' are difficult to differentiate when speaking. I am sure that there is a way to do this!

I would recommend this product without hesitation and I have already done so to many of my colleagues. I find that the Home Edition is more than adequate for my needs as a freelance writer, editor and book publisher. The Professional Edition might be necessary for a larger business.

Some of the reviews that I studied before purchasing the product were critical of the headset and microphone that come boxed with the software. I actually purchased a separate stand-alone microphone, having seen that others had done so. However I have been using the Dragon headset and it works perfectly well for me, and it seems to be sufficiently robust.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.