Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 May 2014
I am 40, old, and been playing games since I was about 9 (I do go out and do stuff though and have a life as well).

I remember playing Return To Castle Wolfenstein about 13 years ago on the PC and being blown away by how atmospheric it was. I remember playing the first Medal of Honor game on the PS1 and being blown away by the sound you'd get when you shot the helmet of an enemy soldier. I remember Medal of Honor Allied Assault on PC and was blown away by the opening sequence of the Normandy landings...that game rocked my world.

In my opinion allot of these titles lost their way over the years. There's been too much emphasis on reality and things have got too complicated.

I'm pleased to say Wolfenstein: The New Order has the same feel of those original FPS's way back when. It's atmospheric, it's fun, and there's Nazi killing. I'm really enjoying this game. Can't recommend enough.

If you remember the old school, this game doffs it's cap to all those games whilst ramping up the action.

Happy days.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?