on 9 August 2011
I'm an average photographer - so wanted something to improve the skills I already have, but that I could do on my own (ie didn't require models etc).
So I got this book - and I'm glad I did.
It's very informative and has lots of ideas for creative shots, using the most basic or simple of surroundings/subjects. It's also written at a great level for everyone and the projects are small enough that you can pick through them at your own pace, when you have time.
It even has great ways of creating cheap homemade accessories (such as snoods, diffusers and beauty dishes [to name a few!]).
Although (I'm sorry to say), I haven't got through as many of the projects as I would have liked to yet (but I will!), the book has provided me with new ideas and I've got some great shots using these on projects of my own.
I'd definitely recommend this book, even if you're an expert - I bet there's something in here that you hadn't thought of!
What's this?