on 3 November 2009
I am really delighted with the new Delia Happy Christmas book. I love the fact that all the true, tried and trusted Delia ideas are still there e.g. the last 36 hours and how to get organised well ahead. But with lots of new ideas too. I Can't wait to try out the Chrismas crackers - yummy pastry too. I think its so good to have a new pudding ideas as well - looks quite easy to do.

I do think we all worry at Christmas and Delia is certainly our family's solution! Other people seem to have tried to do Christmas but this is up to date and easy to follow great advice.

I have 2 daughters and have bought the book for both of them so they can do it all for me soon! I think it is a lovely tradition that i have had my old book for 19 years and now we can still be using Delia in 2009.

Just loved the cover of the book - so striking. Really pretty and unusual,
but still festive.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?