on 19 November 2003
Texas return with a great new album that I have listened to constantly since buying it. I normally like to listen to different bands each day, but this album has me totally hooked!
Strangely , my opinion is that Carnival Girl (the 1st single) is perhaps the weakest track on the album; so if this has put you off purchasing the album, reconsider as the rest of the album is great. I am sure it will become a future classic.
"Telephone X" , "Broken", "I'll see it through", "And I Dream" & "Where do you sleep?" are all worthy of being released as singles.
Also I love "Place In My World" - its a great song.
As always Sharleen Spiteri's vocals are fantatstic & make your heart melt especially on "I'll See It Through".
Its a great & varied album with something for all tastes!
A must have album - so buy it now - sit back & enjoy.
What's this?