on 16 March 2011
I bought this mug for use at work as I get rather tired of making several trips to the drinking fountain throughout the day. Surprisingly, by the time I made it back to my desk from the water spigot, this mug had turned my water into wine! Being a little skeptical, naturally I made several more trips over the course of the day to confirm the miracle... feeling more relaxed about the matter with each trip.
Blimey that was an impressive vintage!

Well, by mid afternoon I was full on sloshed... pissed... rat-arsed. Feeling a bit cheeky as I walked past my boss I gave her a nice swat on the bum. I'm very fortunate that I didn't get sacked on the spot... and I reckon I have my Jesus Mug to thank for that small miracle. I am now in a company mandated substance abuse program though. My boss, not a handsome woman when viewed without the beer goggles has... err... forgiven me. She's always coming round my desk now and hinting that she doesn't have plans for the evening.

All in all though, it's a lovely mug... and Jesus is number 1 for sure! Perhaps a better mug for use at home and a nice cup of tea.
99 Comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.