on 4 July 2012
I just felt I had to add my comment after reading some of the reviews. I ordered two packs of these and, when they arrived, I checked the packaging and, yes, both of the boxes had a gap between the plastic and the cardboard backing at the bottom. However, I believe it is actually faulty packaging in my case as: (a) there isn't enough of a gap in the packaging to get the moshling out, (b) if a moshling has been removed it would have torn the packaging further which would have been noticeable, (c) there is no "lip" on that part of the bottom of the plastic for it to be attached to the cardboard back so couldn't have been stuck in the first place and, finally, (d) our surprise moshlings were Lady Goo Goo and Roxy - both "rare" and so would have been removed, surely?

Anyway, I personally can't get excited about these little pieces of overpriced plastic but my daughter loves them, they are harmless and the associated website does have some educational value so I'm happy to play the game.
22 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?