on 31 May 2013
My old del monitor died on me and i got this as a cheap fix to get me by-but to my surprise the quality of the display is great its even better than my old £200 monitor.
The only thing i dident like was there was no DVI cable included and only a VGA cable supplied (just dont use VGA with a 1080p screen its horrid) but i picked one up for £3 at my loacal store and this monitor works great with my HD7850 2Gb GDDR5 card.
I give it 5 stars (just remember to order your self a DVI cable to go with it) well worth the £88 i spent + £3 on a DVI cable.
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.