on 8 November 2010
4.5 is the rating I'm giving this book. Only because, like the previous reviewer, I couldn't quite see the point of 'For Love & Country', the second story about a Vampire sailor. Didn't quite make sense to me. I'd have bought it for 'Court Appointed' and 'Hot Ticket' alone. Very very hot.

There's no point in reviewing this book again, as the previous reviewer has done a sterling job. The two stories I loved really worked for me. I've read Anne Marie McKenna before but I didn't know she wrote gay erotica. A great story. I'd never heard of Mary Winter but I'll definitely look out for her.

If you love gay love, you'll love this very hot, sexy book - well, the first and last stories anyway...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink