on 30 December 2013
I'm so glad I bought one for each of my cats as there would definitely have been trouble if I didn't. The toys arrived this morning and within less than a minute they were soaking wet with slobber (nice). To say that the new toy is a hit is putting it mildly - they couldn't wait to get their paws on them even before I put the catnip in.

I dried the toys on the radiator whilst the cats slept off a full-on frenzied play session and they are being mauled and flicked around again even as I type this. I didn't even have to get them off the radiator as they sought them out like an exocet missile. I'm really happy I bought these and even happier that I already have a spare bag of catnip in the cupboard for later!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink

3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Product Details

£2.46+ Free shipping (Addon item)