on 27 September 2013
The adaptor works with all my lenses apart from my 10.5mm AF DX, but I'm disappointed that it does not support continuous focus, and that the 10.5 has to be on manual focus only. It is robust and well made, and makes my V1 much more useful now I can put my full sized lenses on it.

Another down side is that because of the small sensor size, wide angle subjects are difficult when using the FT-1. There is no getting away from that fact, but the adaptor is not at fault.

To sum up, I think is is a good but expensive addition to my camera bag. I feel that a price of £120 to £140 would have been about right. As it is I feel slightly gouged by Nikon.
11 Comment| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.