on 23 August 2013
I remember when the trailer came out a few years ago and I really wanted to see it but I never got round to it. I love Natalie Tena she's a brilliant actress so I thought, why not? I ordered one and it came reasonably quickly (slow for Amazon standards) but I finally got round to watching it and was rather disappointed.

I want to say first off that the sound quality is not great, the characters sound like they're mumbling ALL the way through it and the music is either really clear and loud but when they sing it sounds like mumbling and can be hard to make out what they're saying even when playing in silence acoustically or on stage it is VERY quiet. Natalia is an amazing singer and if you listen to her on youtube you can tell that instantly she is perfect for the role of Morello.

She and her American 'friend' don't perform much.

It's very stereotypical, quick to happen and predictable but it's good. I love Bobby the manager best he's a typical fall-down drunk and he's very funny to watch.

I suspect the accents are fake (I don't know the male actors) but they sound fake American.

It's nice for a late night or just something to watch provided you can possibly do something else but if, like me, you couldn't hear a word they're saying turn it up to full volume and strain your ears and don't take your eyes off the screen even for one second of you'll miss it.

The name comes from the song, you instead.

Overall not a bad buy but also not a brilliant DVD, will watch it again sometimes but not one of my favourites.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink