on 5 March 2012
I am a little late in joining in this series as Succubus Revealed is the last in the series. I will be going back to read the rest as I really enjoyed this book. I am a Richelle Mead fan, so this helps.

Georgina and Seth are together and everything is going well for them, then Georgina is transferred to Vegas to do her dream job. Seth however stays in Seattle. Was the transfer Hell's way of keeping them apart. Georgina has a great group of friends, which have been great to read about. Carter was a great character one of my favourites, Peter was hilarious and Cody was so sweet.

I feel this is a clever series with of living the life of a succubus and trying to be a good person when you work for hell and trying to be as happy as you can be.

This is a great book, with quite a few surprises along the way. I loved the ending and definitely wished I had read the first books in the series, but I will go back and read them all over again. I would recommend this book to any Richelle Mead fans and others who like some urban fantasy. I can't wait to see what Richelle Mead gets up to next.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink