on 25 April 2011
I'd never been interested in video recorders before now. When my son was born 20 years ago I bought one with the intention of recording his childhood, but it was too bulky, meaning the picture bumped about and the sound banged everytime the camera touched something; So it never got used and became just a waste of money.I reluctantly purchased my Toshiba S30 to take a video of my wifes dance classes to put on her website; I chose the Toshiba after reading some of the excellent reviews and watching some amateur U-Tube offerings. Out of the bunch it seemed to offer the best value.
All I can say is Wow! Its a dream to use and i seem to be taking it everywhere. Its small and compact so easy to slip in my pocket. Its picture quality is excellent, and because its so light the picture is much more stable, which also means the sound is much less clumpy. Video recorders have certainly come a long way. There seem to be no problems taking low light pictures in village halls etc, and i'm impressed in how easy it is to upload the video's to our websites and facebook.
I can thoroughly recommend the Toshiba S30, Its a little Gem.Toshiba Camileo S30 Full HD Digital Camcorder - Black
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.