on 5 December 2013
Having beaten this game on both PC & Xbox 360 I wanted to give my view.

Anyway I heard about through a online game review video on youtube and I was very curious about Borderlands 2 after that having beaten the game on my Xbox 360 a few months ago and the gameplay is very fluid and you'll pick it up quickly if you've played BioShock: Infinite then you'll be accustomed to them.

Now the second Borderlands game follows on a few years after the first game as Handsome Jack and his company Hyperian are the main focus of the game as he wants the former Vault Hunters & Bandits dead and it's up to you to take him down and with the help of Angel the AI who helped the previous Vault Hunters in the last game you'll be familiar with her.

About the DLC I found it easier to get via Steam for my PC and it was fairly cheap and so far it's been fun to complete a majority of it as I've only just started to play the more recent DLC and also you get two new playable Vault Hunter who are Gaige & Krieg like Axton, Maya, Salvador & Zero they have their own classes and special action skills and they're worth checking out if you want some more variety.

One thing that I still enjoy in the game is the humor as it keeps you wanting to do side missions for the other NPCs in the game and I have to admit there are numerous side missions I keep going back to due to that plus you can have hours of chaotic fun even if you play solo or in co-op and I'd recommend this game to anyone who enjoys character building and finding awesome guns.
What's this?