on 2 March 2014
Ok, these headphones are expensive and the first pair I received were faulty, but all it took was one email and another pair arrived the next day, also Amazon gave me ample time to return the faulty pair which were collected by Amazon arranged courier. The headphones are really bloody comfortable, the cushioning is the softest I've experienced (and I've tried on a lot).
The sound quality is spot on! My music sounds better than it has for years, from the softer sounds of Kate Bush to the hammer thumping barrage of Rammstein. I can pick out each instrument with the clarity that it was intended and get blown away by the bass quality.
Although I may be 51 I still like playing games on the xbox, sat in the dark with the SB EVO ZXR on my skull, atmosphere oozes out of them. I love to get dragged into a game and get the feeling that your really involved, Movies don't bother me but playing games in the right atmosphere scares the s*** out of me, Brilliant!
I use these headphones with as i've mentioned: Phone, Xbox and my Kindle and PC and haven't been dissapointed, As the saying goes - 'you get what you pay for!' My thoughts on this expensive but brilliant bit of kit........Excellent there are no regrets here!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.