on 18 August 2011
First off, as many people have already said, the audio quality is poor, and, yes, some idiot has decided to replace the music cues with far better quality ones, so your ears have to become accustomed to the poor quality all over again. Madness.

This is also the first, and last time I shall use Audible.co.uk, Amazon's audio books first section. For one thing, there is a patronizing Audible.co.uk voice at the start and end of the episodes, hoping I enjoyed them. I didn't pay to hear Audible.co.uk!

And of course, I can't remove this (American?) voice, as I have to use Audible.co.uk's own software to play this audio book. So I buy something, but then have to use it the way Audible.co.uk allows me!!! I can turn it into mp3, but only if I also load iTunes onto my computer, which I refuse to do (I hate Apple even more) and then cut a CD. And I didn't find out any of this until AFTER I'd bought the audio, so I've wasted my money, and learnt not to use Audible.co.uk again.
What's this?