on 3 May 2013
I've been playing this album over and over since I bought it earlier this week, and it's absolutely brilliant! Like the previous reviewer, my favourite tracks are 'Light Me Up' (SO catchy) and 'No State To Drive'. My daughter, aged 16, is going to see the Pigeon Detectives live in Portsmouth and I'm very jealous of her as I think they'll be amazing. We have all their CDs and this is probably the best (although I still love 'Take her Back' and 'I found Out' from 'Wait For Me'). The Pigeon Detectives must be one of THE MOST UNDERRATED bands EVER!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details