on 19 December 2012
I picked this book up because many of my clients come from professional service firms. The first benefit I found for reading the book was I gained a deep understanding of their world, and particularly why technical competence seems to be valued much more than softer skills.

As I read the book, I was struck by the fact it is comprehensive and full of many practical tips. As I run a training and coaching business, I will be putting into practice much of the great advice given.

It's great on how to differentiate yourself, become the go-to-expert and build your own client portfolio in a time effective way.

I'd recommend this book for anyone new into the professions, or who works with the professions, or who is looking to progress their career within a partnership environment.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink