on 19 September 2012
I wrote a negative review of this phone at first, because I could not find a way to disable the very annoying noises it does whenever you lock or unlock the keypad. Now, I have found there is a way so I'm changing my review.

Here's what to do: go to sound profiles, select the customised user setting. You can then edit that setting, and go into volume. At the bottom there is a volume control for notifications, that can be turned to zero.

Having done that, it's now quite a pleasant wee thing. Great battery life, nice and cool to hold compared to my 3g phone I had before, absolutely great to have 2 mobile networks for when you need rural coverage and it's not a bad thing to use.

It's a shame they haven't put more thought into the menu system. A lot of little things that would be nice, like assigning a shortcut to switch the torch on and off, use T9 for typing messages etc just isn't there. I don't need that, so I'm very happy with the phone now.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.