on March 23, 2013
Oh, this book was all kinds of wonderful and how could it not be when it's protagonist (Patrick) is one of my favourite male characters! How can anyone not love Patrick with his good looks, witty sense of humour and... well, what's not to love? ;-)

My heart broke for him at the end of United Eden and continued to break at the beginning of Fissure with his mopey depressive state...how embarrassing for your little brother to be the one to kick your butt into gear and get you out of your funk! I was happy to see him back to being himself again, cheekiness included! He did a lot of growing up in this book and had become an honorable gentleman by the end.

Emma, bless her...I really felt for the girl. I could understand her situation, her insecurities & why she did it all the way she did but at the same time I just wanted to shake her out of her silliness! I was so mad at her brothers for not seeing Ty for the person he was. Why didn't they do more after finding out that he was bad mouthing her? Surely no protective brother/s would tolerate that from their sister's boyfriend? They should've done everything they could to keep him away from her but I guess they made up for it in the end. I did like/enjoy the likeness between the brothers on both sides :-) & really enjoyed the snippet of the Hayward brothers that we got. I love those guys :D

Once again beautifully written. I love Nicole's writing. I've yet to be disappointed by any of her books! Another heartbreaking, beautifully romantic story by the lovely Nicole Williams. I can't wait for the next book!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink