VINE VOICEon February 24, 2012
I really like the Master Suite stuff pack, it gives you some really pretty clothes especially for the girls. It is of course focused on the bedroom and underwear. The furniture is really pretty, I particularly like the candles as I loved them in sims 2 and thought it was a bit of a let down in sims 3 were you could only get the basic yellow one. It also gives you a new bathroom set complete with sink, toilet, bath, mirror, plants and some wall decorations. The set has a wooden almost bamboo theme which I think looks really nice and is a good change from the base game sets.
In the stuff pack you also get new windows, door, column and fireplace. I really like one of the windows which is in-setted and has flower in it and the fireplace is gorgeous. I like the door and think it has an classical romantic feel which I think is the theme of the whole stuff pack.
The clothing I will admit is a bit limited for guys who only get four bottoms, I think, and only two tops/outfits. However although there aren't many I do like the ones provided, particularly the new pj bottoms. For the girls you get a bunch of cute underwear outfits and tops, I really like the dress on the cover which looks even better on the screen than in the picture. You are also provided with an eye mask that I think is really adorable and will definitely be using in my games.
For the price which I think is less than a tenner now you should definitely get the stuff pack as personally I think its much better than townlife and outdoor living.
What's this?