on 25 November 2008
I wanted something small, light and inexpensive that I can take with me on trips home and abroad. Something that will allow me to use internet, email and keep in touch via Skype. Within an hour of receiving it I had done all these things although, sadly, not from some exotic location. I then inserted my flash drive and Linux was immediately able to open jpegs, mp3s, Word documents and a PowerPoint presentation that happened to be on the drive. I plugged in a usb mouse, keyboard and external hard drive and all were immediately recognised and available for use. I really liked the Linux interface and found it easy to use and, although I would not want to use this as my only computer due to it's limitations on configurability and the build constraints imposed by ASUS, it does have the advantage that it's less likely to get screwed-up!
22 Comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.