Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 November 2003
Firstly I have never written or e-mailed any author before and I am taking time out to do this because of the remarkable effect this book had on my back pain.
I have suffered from lower back pain for years and have visited numerous chiropractors, all of whom helped in some way in the short term. But if I did not visit regularly (at £25-30 per session) the pain came back, it was about a monthly occurrence. Last July I went with my family on holiday to Spain and the lower back pain kicked in on the second day, probably due to stress and the flight from Gatwick. It was so painful like a ripped muscle and virtually ruined two weeks holiday. Climbing into a canoe, for instance, with my seven year old daughter was excruciating. I felt like a pensioner just walking down the road, every step down a kerb had to be measured or it would send a shooting pain through the lower back. When I got back from Spain I decided to trawl the internet for a solution before booking more chiropractors. I came across this book. I began the excercises in August and I did not want to say anything until I had fully tested them out. I now feel (in November) confident to say I have rarely been troubled with my back since. What trouble I had was easily dealt with by the excercises and gradually even this pain receded. The back feels stronger than ever but you must follow what Jim says exactly and do the excercises initially every two days.
Pity the poor chiropractors if everyone gets to read it!!!!
0Comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?