on 15 March 2012
I'm no sewing expert so I won't go over the specs as J. Salisbury has kindly done that already. I take up my own jeans to save money and that's the end of my sewing knowledge, indeed most of the settings on even the most basic machine mean nothing to me. I just wanted a straight stitch with proper polyester thread like my original jeans' hem. My old Toyata just wasn't cut out for job even with a 'jeans needle'.

I took a risk buying an entire new machine in the hope that it really did glide over multiple layers of denim as easy as the promo video showed. It certainly managed it with average denim thickness but needed a few manual turns to be safe over the thick vertical folded seams.

It's easy to thread and setup and within five minutes of plugging it in I was ready to go with my first pair. Five pairs later and I can't honestly fault it.
33 Comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?