on 23 July 2010
I was born in Delhi and lived there for 26 years of my life. Growing up in the city that seemed to be full of village idiots more than city-fools was challenging. And on top of that being a female made it worse. You couldn't cross a street without having cat-calls and if you took public transport, it meant getting felt up by smelly pervs. I have next to no fond memories of being / walking around in Delhi. It was always a chore an errand. Both my parents were born and brought up in Delhi, they love the city. I hated it.

As I read through this book, it was as if brought right back in front of me in all its glory minus the cat calls. This book helped dig up some buried happy memories of my own city and did so in a very honest and vivid way. I love this book.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details