on 13 August 2006
What a throaty but delicious voice young Corinne has. I heard her on late night TV recently and I was surprised that I really liked how she sang, not only that, I liked the songs she was singing too!

I loved the song Put Your Records On, it was so charming and surreal and Trouble Sleeping was equally as good, not only that but both the videos were eye catching and very 1940s to 1950s to look at with bike rides in the country and visits to a basement jazz hall by a sultry looking Corinne who reminded me of a 21st century Nina Simone.

All the songs on this Album are pretty good, Corinne has done very well for one so young, and I look forward to watching her mature, I just hope she doesn't become too full of herself, I think if she does, she will loose some of the sparkling charm which makes her a cut above other artists of a similar ilk.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?