on 19 April 2012
I shall start by saying I am 42 years old, and my Husband & Best Friend bought me this for my birthday recently. I had a DS until Feb, when I gave it to my nephew as for his birthday he was given a pink, filthy, tatty 3rd hand DS, all wrapped up and given as though bought specially, so he was upset and we swapped. I gave him my lovely turquoise ds and I got the pink useless one.
Anyway I kind of digress. Hubby and Friend decided to go in together and buy me the 3DS in Aqua.
I love it, it is so much better, I love the 3D effect and it s great to see something in 3d without needing glasses.
I remember when 3d came out and we all sat watching telly with our paper glasses free with the daily paper. We thought it was brilliant then. But this is a different level obviously.

It has a slider to alter the degree of 3d to suit. I did have headaches initially, but now I have it where it works for me and I have no problems with it. At the moment I am playing a mix of 2d and 3d games which balances it all out. 3d games are really expensive still.

I love the streetpass plaza but I am still waiting for someone, anyone to join me at my plaza. I have been carrying it round with me to count my steps, and in the hopes that someone will pass me with theirs set up to get plaza buddys.
I feel like a child with a new toy!! Aqua blue is my favourite colour as well, which is a bonus.
I absolutely love it.

Just a quick edit to say, I looked at the comments, and it was mentioned to get streetpass hits for the plaza (buddys) to take it somewhere like London. My Husband works in London from time to time, today being one of those days, he took it and I got a hit!! Yay, my Aqua Nintendo 3DS is even more perfect than before, I have had a streetpass plaza hit.
55 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.